Methane Mitigation – Flarebuster
Emerging Fuels Technology (EFT) has developed a new approach to gas to liquids targeted at methane mitigation or flaring worldwide. The design is covered by several new patents that result in a significant reduction in capex per barrel of daily capacity. The first fully costed version of this design makes 500 BPD of products (80% diesel/ 20% naphtha) from 6 million SCFD of gas (assuming 1,000 btu minimum). The plant consists of several already available pre-packaged systems together with several proprietary modules. Recent firm prices for the modules and estimated cost of installation indicate that this plant can be built and installed (gulf coast location) for under $30 million or $60,000 per barrel of daily capacity.
Summary of Features:
- Plot area required – less than 120 ft x 150 ft
- Generates its own power (It does not require an outside power source for startup or operation)
- Requires no water source
- Will run unattended with remote (satellite) monitoring equipment included.
- Built entirely from truckable modules
- Can be disassembled and moved relatively easily.
- Product storage is not included